If you or your child are interested in being part of a friendly and supportive football club, then you have found one!! New players, parents and supporters are most welcome. Contact can be made via the Club's Contact Details, through any committee member or turn up during training sessions and ask around. Based in the Sedibeng Region formely known as the Vaal, the club falls under SAFA Sedibeng and is currently playing in the Lenasia Soccer League.
Best Soccer Value – The Club will work to keep the costs of player participation at levels that are reasonable and supportive of our soccer programs for player development and league play.
Values and Expectations – The values held by any organization define the actions of the group. For the Club, we collectively value the following:
- Sportsmanship – For competition to be enjoyable we expect all players, coaches, parents, and spectators will subscribe to the basic tenets of good sportsmanship. To achieve the highest level of sportsmanship we will strive to educate all participants, player, parent, spectator, of our mission to provide educational and enjoyable play for all. We desire a soccer experience for our children free of foul language and other undesirable behavior.
- Fairness – Coaches will be motivated by player skill development. We hold that all players shall be treated equally and teams should be equal to create a high quality level at all levels of competition.
- Education – We urge all players, coaches, parents and club leadership to expose themselves to educational opportunities to further the quality of the soccer experience.
- Friendship – The enjoyment of working together for the benefit of our children should create friendships between players and friends that last season to season and beyond. We desire an atmosphere that is open and honest at all club meetings to further the efforts of the club to create the highest quality experience for parent and child alike.
- Quality – We desire high quality equipment and facilities for our children. We desire competent coaching and leadership. We desire the participation of all participants to continue the enhancement of the quality of the game of soccer.
- Teamwork – We will work together as parents, board members, referees, and all others, treating one another with mutual respect and consideration in a consistent effort to achieve the good of the game.
- Community – We are part of the Roshnee Community and will respect and represent the place in which we live.